Orthoptera of Europe
The website Orthoptera of Europe offers:
- A validated species list and taxonomic tree of all European Orthoptera.
- A growing number of photos, sounds and oscillograms.
- Consequent tagging with sources and specialists.
- Many plans for expansion.
State of affairs
The species register contains
- 225Species with pictures
- 1382Accepted species names
- 0Dutch names
- 0English names
Myrmecophilus fuscus is described from Serra de Tramuntana mountain range on Mallorca. Before this d...
Leptophyes discoidalis has an eastern distribution in Europe. In this paper the two westernmost reco...
In this new contribution on the Iberian Meconematinae much new information is provided. It contains ...
The ant crickets (Myrmecophilus) are one the most difficult Orthoptera groups in Europe. In a new pa...
In 2009 Omocestus minutus was recorded for the first time from Hungary. Since then it has been found...