Orthoptera of Europe
The website Orthoptera of Europe offers:
- A validated species list and taxonomic tree of all European Orthoptera.
- A growing number of photos, sounds and oscillograms.
- Consequent tagging with sources and specialists.
- Many plans for expansion.
State of affairs
The species register contains
- 225Species with pictures
- 1382Accepted species names
- 0Dutch names
- 0English names
The status of three closely related Dolichopoda taxa from northeastern Italy has been re-evaluated. ...
Recently an In Memoriam was published on Alex Tatu, who passed away in July 2013, at the age of 22. ...
A citizen science project revealed that Diestramenna asynamora is much more common in the US than pr...
On June 11, 2014 Chris Haes passed away, aged 84. Chris Haes is best known among orthopterists for o...
An international team has revealed that the populations of Tettigonia cantans in the southern Balkan...